Welcome to the new USAID.gov. Thank you for visiting.
We have added some new and exciting features, including:
- An interactive map that initially features project information in 40 countries,
- Two new mobile applications, including one for Agency evaluations.
- A revitalized Development Experience Clearinghouse, which houses USAID’s data for historical evaluations, policies and reports.
- We have also customized information about how to partner and work with us, find a job and get involved.
- Looking for a resource from our old site? You can find this archived at transition.usaid.gov.
We are going to continue to make improvements to our site and the information provided and we want to hear your thoughts on how we can do better. Please share your thoughts and suggestions with us. You can reach us by filling out the form below or emailing us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting and we look forward to hearing from you.
We want to hear from you.
Send us your comments, feedback, recommendations, questions, complaints and ideas. We appreciate hearing from you – whether it is good or bad. Your feedback and questions help us to do our job better.
Please complete the following form or e-mail us directly at email@example.com.
We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
For general inquiries via telephone, please call one of our agency telephone information specialists at (202) 712-4810. The number to fax us your question is (202) 216-3524. The agency's main telephone number is 202-712-0000.
Last updated: November 02, 2012