The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking applications from qualified Afghan nationals interested in providing the PSC services for the Travel Assistant position, as described in the attached solicitation.
Subject line of the email must be: (OM1410)
Applicants who do not provide the required documents will not be considered.
1. Cover memo/email outlining your qualifications and experience against the selection criteria.
2. Universal Application for Employment (UAE) as a Locally Employed Staff (DS-174);
3. A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the UAE;
(We understand that not all applicants are able to down load the application from the internet. Please state this in your cover memo/email if this is the case. For candidates who are short listed, a DS 174 will be required in order to advance in the process.)
- Only Short-listed candidates will be notified.
- This vacancy is only open to Afghan Nationals.
- Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered.
- No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Last updated: October 25, 2013