- News and Information
- Press Releases
- Congressional Testimony
- Photo Gallery
- The Impact Blog
- Fact Sheets
- Success Stories
- FrontLines Magazine
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EDITING BIOGRAPHY TEMPLATE
Please note all changes to the header, footer and photo must be made through the Header/Footer.
To access them, go to View - Header and Footer
To insert photo (after selecting View - Header and Footer):
- Option 1: copy photo from another document and paste it into the document.
- Option 2: Select Insert - Picture - From File and then navigate to where the photo is saved on your computer or network drive.
To size and place the photo properly:
- Select Format - Picture.
- Click on the Size tab.
- In the Size dialogue box, make sure "Lock aspect ratio" is clicked.
- In the width box, enter 2.125. Let the height adjust itself accordingly (this will ensure the photo is not skewed).
- Then click the Layout tab to position the photo.
- In the Layout dialogue box, click "In front of Text".
- On the same screen, click the "advanced" button for a new dialogue box.
- In this dialogue box, under Horizontal, enter .75 to the right of "page" into the last row.
- Under Vertical, enter 2.8 below "page" into the last row.(It is critical that you select "page" for both rows.)
- Click Okay on this screen and the next one. The photo should be placed at the correct size in the column to the left of the text.
For the sub-brand, follow the same steps as above, with the following changes:
- For the Size, enter 91% into the percentage box (instead of entering a width).
- For the Layout position, enter .5 into both the horizontal and vertical sections.
Last updated: July 18, 2013