Home » Who We Are » Organization » Board for International Food and Agricultural Development » Upcoming Events
- Who We Are
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Annual Letter
- USAID History
- Operational Policy (ADS)
- Resource Portal
- The next BIFAD public meeting will be held the day prior to the opening of World Food Prize events in Des Moines, IA in October, 2014.
- The BIFAD public meeting was held in the Ronald Reagan Building's Horizon Ballroom in Washington DC on January 30, 2014.
- BIFAD member, and President of Montana State University, Dr. Waded Cruzado attended the Innovation Lab for Collaborative Research on Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (formerly SANREM CRSP) at the University of Battambang in Battambang, Cambodia from December 9, 2013 to December 11, 2013. During the conference, Dr. Cruzado gave a speech on “U.S. model of land-grant universities and its impact on agricultural production.”
- Dr. Gebisa Ejeta was appointed by U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon to serve on the U.N. Scientific Advisory Board as one of its 26 members on October 14, 2013. The Board will provide advice on science, technology, and innovation for sustainable development to Dr. Ban and the executive heads of the U.N.
- We would like to congratulate BIFAD Chairman Dr. Brady Deaton on his retirement as Chancellor of the University of Missouri on November 15, 2013; celebrating 24 productive and successful years at the university, with nine as Chancellor.
Related Sectors of Work
Last updated: April 01, 2015