- What We Do
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Democracy, Human Rights and Governance
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Ending Extreme Poverty
- Environment and Global Climate Change
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment
- Global Health
- Water and Sanitation
- Working in Crises and Conflict
- U.S. Global Development Lab
- Cornerstone Partners
- Partner With The Lab
- Lab Vacancy Announcements
- Development Innovation Ventures
- Data & Analytics for Development
- Digital Development
- Global Development Alliances
- Grand Challenges for Development
- Higher Education Solutions Network (HESN)
- International Research & Science Programs
- Leveraging Universities
- Pioneers Prize
- Research and Innovation Fellowships
- Science at USAID
If we want to solve the most intractable development challenges, we can't do it alone.
The U.S. Global Development Lab (the Lab) is first and foremost a convener of great minds, talents, and capabilities using Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships to change lives around the world and accelerate development results. As we launch the Lab, we are looking to create powerful networks of people and organizations that have the ability to solve global development challenges in a way that will benefit millions of people.
We’ve started with an inaugural group of Cornerstone Partners that have already made significant investments to tackle development challenges, and commit to continuing their collaboration with USAID to test and scale new models and ways of working together. While we are not currently looking to expand this group, there will be many other ways to collaborate with the Lab. If you are excited about the Lab’s vision and want to be part of this bold new approach to development, we want to hear from you!
Let us know more about how you hope to engage with us through filling out a quick survey. This information will be used by The Lab’s Office of Engagement and Communications to match skill sets, interests, and resources with Lab efforts as they become more defined. Click the button below to fill out the survey:
Our team will connect with you in the coming weeks and months as the Lab takes shape. Thank you!
To get the latest information about the Lab, sign up for the “Lab Insiders” list here.
Last updated: June 13, 2014